When you start looking for a job, you realise the competition is so high these days. For the same job, dozens if not hundreds of candidates running with you in the rat race. Hence, it is a must for you to make yourself stand out in the crowd and show the employers that you are different from others with a compelling story.
If you do not take it seriously and do not make enough preparation effort, there are many hurdles you might face in your job search such as
- Few or no call for initial job interview in spite of sending thousands of resumes
- Make a negative impression in the job interview without knowing it
- No clarity in where you fit and what you want
- Lose confidence in yourself and get in to a job that is not suited for you in the first place.
- Waste too much time looking for a job and stay unemployed for a long time
- Look for jobs in the wrong places
Check out my blog and subscribe my newsletter at the bottom of the page. I’d share with you my understanding on career management from entry to top executive level.
FREE resume assessment or comprehensive resume writing service- click here
Additional information you may find it useful: